Clinical Transformation Team
San Francisco, CA / New York, NY
Clarify is improving the lives of patients and those who care for them by building the brains of the digital healthcare system of the future.
Clarify Health Solutions partners with forward-looking providers and payers to optimize episode workflows, improve patient experience, increase volume, and maximize bonuses. Clarify delivers innovative digital and analytics solutions that enable patients to obtain, and customers to deliver, more satisfying, better outcome, higher value healthcare.
Clarify has raised ~$10M in venture funding since June 2016.
Hiperpool partnered with Clarify to help build their Clinical Transformation Team.
- Deliver impact at Clarify's hospital, health system, and payer clients
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Clarify platform, especially based on inputs and feedback from customers
- The Clinical Transformation team is comprised of former top-tier consultants (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, EY-Parthenon)
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (from entry-level consultants to principals/directors)
- “All-around athletes” with strong leadership, analytics, and communication skills
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous top-tier consultants from the Hiperpool community that were interested in Clarify Health Solutions. Hiperpool has helped Clarify hire five members as part of their Clinical Transformation Team.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Hiperpool helped me find the best next career move where I can leverage my consulting toolkit and industry knowledge in a fast-paced and growing technology company.
Clinical Transformation Manager
After earning her Master of Public Health from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Margaret joined Strategy& as a Senior Associate Consultant.
At Strategy& she worked on corporate & business unit strategy cases consulting across the healthcare industry.
After ~2 years she left to join Clarify Health Solutions.