Manager, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
New York, NY
Grovo is the world’s leading Microlearning solution, combining an adaptive and customizable Microlearning library with a modern, flexible learning platform. With Grovo, it’s simple to discover, design, and deliver world-class Microlearning experiences—anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Grovo’s proprietary, award-winning Microlearning method is media-rich, science-backed, and created by experts to match the way we learn today. Grovo helps develop happy, skilled employees at hundreds of forward-thinking companies like PepsiCo, Gap Inc., Magellan Health, and the National Basketball Association.
Established in 2010 with offices in New York City and San Francisco, Grovo is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including Accel Partners and Costanoa Ventures.
Grovo is making bold moves to help people learn better and work happier.
Hiperpool partnered with Grovo to fill the role of Manager, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships.
- You will add to Grovo’s network of partners and manage partner relationships, including partner implementations and supporting sales processes
- You will be the partners’ key point of contact, working with teams across Grovo in order to ensure the success of Grovo, it's partners and mutual customers
- Execute and continue to develop partnerships strategies to grow the business and enhance Grovo’s product
- Manage coordination with partners and internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Engineering, Legal, Customer Support, Finance) to implement new partners and develop partnership strategies
- Play an active role in the communication of goals internally and influence product roadmap by providing market/industry insights
- 3 – 5 years of experience in management consulting and/or partnerships / business development
- Strong communication skills
- Bias towards taking action
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBER HIRED
DAYS TO HIRE
Prior to this he had worked for Google for almost four years as an account manager, and later associate account strategist.
He holds an MBA from Northwestern University and a Bachelors in Economics from Wesleyan University.