Customer Success Manager
New York, NY
Simon Data is an enterprise software company that enables businesses to effectively leverage all of their data to drive personalization and value for their customers. By understanding what customers have done and are doing, companies can effectively guide future behaviors.
Simon’s platform empowers businesses to do this by enabling non-technical users in marketing, support, and product roles to leverage core big data and data science efforts. Simon’s software works by sitting downstream of existing data systems, joining together multiple sources, and driving workflow automation and insights.
Their goal is to improve and optimize customer experiences by making the entire process, experimentation through analysis, a data-driven one.
Hiperpool partnered with Simon Data to help them find a Customer Success Manager.
- Lead strategic client engagements, drive renewals, and push process improvements
- Ideal for someone who’s excited to work hard in a fast paced environment and learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business
- Lead customer engagements
- Build client relationships
- Champion process and product improvement
- 2-4 years experience in consulting or a relevant customer success role or a combination of both
- Deep analytical skill set or programming language experience a plus
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBER HIRED
DAYS TO HIRE
Before joining Simon Data, the successful Hiperpool member spent almost two years at McKinsey & Company as a Senior Analyst in Atlanta. Prior to this, he worked at Argos Information & Advisory Service for almost three years.
He holds a BA in governmental studies from Wesleyan University.