POSITION TO FILL
Via and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
ViaVan partnered with Hiperpool in order to find Operations Associates to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As one of the first ViaVan London employees, help coordinate a successful expansion launch
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers; preempt and respond to operational issues
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing
- Create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution
- Conduct in-depth market research as ViaVan expands its London footprint
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Independent self-starter; you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build ViaVan London from the ground up
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
The Hiperpool team spent time understanding the requirements of the role, especially the cultural elements, which are critical at a startup like ViaVan.
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched ViaVan's requirements. More than 80% of the members shortlisted by Hiperpool were interviewed. Two Hiperpool members were hired.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.