HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify 20+ members from the Hiperpool community interested in working at Delivery Associates. More than 50% were invited to interview and two members received offers.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Delivery Associates (DA) is the leading public sector advisory group focused on implementation of large-scale reform and establishment of delivery units. Our methodology has been successfully applied in 6 continents globally across education, health, economic development, infrastructure and other areas of government.
The human race is at a critical juncture. Economies around the world are striving for inclusive growth. Global conflict persists. The planet’s natural resources are threatened. A growing population means that by 2050 there will be over nine billion humans on the planet. Governments around the world will need to unlock the potential of the next generation if they are to solve these problems. We now know what makes public service systems successful and how systems become successful over time. We believe that change can be achieved by a small team working with top decision-makers to solve problems and rigorously deliver a robust plan based on international best practice.
DA is co-founded by Sir Michael Barber, ex-Senior Partner & Global Head of the Education practice at McKinsey and top policy advisor of the UK Prime Minister Tony Blair.
DA brings together unrivalled global delivery experts who have not only advised, researched and written extensively on the subject, but have also led highly successful large-scale transformations. We have a growing range of exciting opportunities to transform outcomes for citizens across the globe.
We want to work with Delivery Leaders/Project Leaders who have robust client-facing experience in public sector contexts or direct experience delivering results through public service. We have recurring requirements for the following skill sets and backgrounds:
- Experienced digital product managers who have implemented government IT projects or worked in startup environments
- Sustainability specialists who have worked on issues such as climate change, public transportation, etc.
- Management consultants with public sector consulting experience
- Professionals with a strong background in government, particularly large city governments
- Experience in public sector finance.
- 2-7 years of relevant, full-time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior client stakeholders (preferred government and/or public sector adjacent)
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and requests
- Knowledge of specific policy fields, such as health, education, climate, or international development, is desirable