HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INTERVIEWED
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
The Hiperpool team spent time understanding the requirements of the role, especially the cultural elements, which are critical at a startup like Via.
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched Via's requirements. More than 65% of the members shortlisted by Hiperpool were interviewed. So far, one Hiperpool member has been hired and we are continuing to assist Via to achieve their goals for expansion.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Via have built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Via is backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.
Via partnered with Hiperpool in order to find Expansion Associates to join their team in the United States.
As an Expansion Associate, you will launch new Via markets around the world and ensure the success of the day-to-day management of our partner deployments, while gaining exposure to operations, entrepreneurship, product and business development.
- Contribute to the strategic decision-making, rigorous project planning, and entrepreneurial approach required to set up Via operations in a new market
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Via’s in-house operational and marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services