Marketing and Strategy Manager
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
As a ‘Strategy & Marketing Manager’, you will be leveraging your analytical and interpersonal skills towards shaping growth strategies for Building Management business. This is your unique opportunity to work closely with the leadership team to impact the future evolution of smart buildings.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and plan analyses for workstreams of strategy projects
- Independently drive the workstreams to drive actionable recommendations
- Work with large and complex data sets to derive key insights
- Develop, conduct and analyze primary research to supplement secondary research
- Formulate presentations to share findings and recommendations with senior management to drive decision-making
- Validate and challenge business cases for new offer creation
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and prepare synthesis to share with wider teams
- 3+ years' experience in management consulting or similar corporate experience
- Ability to summarize and present information in a concise and clear manner for executive review and approval
- Driven, self-starter with ability to execute in ambiguous multi-geography environments
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INVITED TO INTERVIEW
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
The successful Hiperpool member worked at Wipro leading FinTech strategy, M&A and Business Development for over 2 years and at Fenox Venture Capital for 6 months as a Senior Investment Associate before joining Schneider Electric. He also holds an MBA degree from the University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School for Business.