Senior Strategy Manager
Travel broadens horizons, creates connections and builds economies. Travel powers progress. And Amadeus powers travel.
Amadeus builds the critical solutions that help airlines and airports, hotels and railways, search engines, travel agencies, tour operators and other travel players to run their operations and improve the travel experience, billions of times a year, all over the world.
The Senior Strategy Manager is a role in the Business Strategy team in the Strategy, Transformation and Communication Group in the Travel Channels business unit (erstwhile Distribution). The main role of the unit is to support the business unit on complex strategic issues, working closely with stakeholders within and outside the BU.
The Senior Strategy Manager will support the top leadership of a particular business segment to define the strategic priorities, identifying main threats and opportunities, providing a strategic assessment on M&A targets and supporting definition/implementation of main growth opportunities for the company.
- Business and/or Engineering Graduate Degree from a leading institute
- Demonstrated consulting or business experience
- Outstanding ability to understand, analyze and make sensible recommendations about complex issues
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at Sr. level
- High level of knowledge of the Travel and IT industries a bonus
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INVITED TO INTERVIEW TO DATE
HIPERPOOL MEMBER HIRED TO DATE
- 3+ years as a Management Consultant at Oliver Wyman
- Founder and former CEO of an e-commerce drop-shipping company, founded in 2014 and sold in 2017
- LLB in Law, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia
- BSc in Business Administration and Management, Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros