Associate Manager, Business Operations
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INTERVIEWED
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched Weedmaps requirements.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Weedmaps is the leading technology and SaaS company focusing on solutions for the cannabis sector. Their mission is to drive the advancement of cannabis legalization and provide the software, services and data platforms that underpin the B2B and B2C segments.
Weedmaps' current software offerings include point-of-sale, wholesale and consumer marketplaces, branded product verification, orders management, fleet logistics, and compliance reporting.
Weedmaps strives to provide consumers with a single source of accurate and reliable information on products, retailers, care providers, strains and trends. With a website of over 4 million monthly visitors, Weedmaps is driving the discussion around the legalization of cannabis whilst building a sense of community through forums and social networking.
- Identify, synthesize, and execute on the company's most pressing growth issues and opportunities
- Influence company strategic direction via synthesis of key business, operational & market insights
- Manage execution and tracking of business unit and functional team results
- Add analytic and management capacity to developing business and functional units
- Work cross-functionally to surface key insights and learnings that improve teams, businesses, and the company
- 2-7 years of professional experience
- Experience at a strategy consultancy, investment bank and/or a SaaS or internet BizOps group
- STEM undergraduate degree and/or MBA preferred
- Strong and established analytical and communication skills
- Highly autonomous, keen attention to detail and client-ready