HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INVITED TO INTERVIEW
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS RECEIVED OFFERS
The Hiperpool team identified numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched Maersk's requirements. More than 50% of the members shortlisted by Hiperpool were interviewed by the Maersk's team.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88.000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
Maersk Group features in the Fortune Global 500 listing of the world's best companies.
The team conducts an annual review of the corporate strategy for senior management and the Board of A.P. Moller-Maersk. The role also includes the following:
- Develop decision support material for key strategic decisions involving problem definition, analysis of the situation, evaluation of options and recommendation
- Conduct insightful diagnostics through analysis, expert interviews, and workshops
- Communicate conclusions and recommendations in PowerPoint presentations and memos
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation
- Provide ad hoc management support on various tasks