ParkNow is part of BMW and Daimler, and with almost two decades in the business, ParkNow makes life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 European cities.
ParkNow, is driven by one thing: creating a healthier, more liveable urban environment, where people can move about freely and easily. How? By unlocking the power of technology for good. Developing innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference.
They were looking for an experienced, hands-on Operations Manager (Germany and Austria) who's passionate about developing and implementing efficient processes and strategies within the digital mobility services sector. Responsibilities including:
- Main contact for all financial processes from forecasting, budgeting to expense reporting
- Monitoring relevant (operative) KPIs, track budgets and identify improvement measures
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports to increase transparency and support the decision-making process
- Support in strategic and operational matters and the preparation of decision-making documents for the top management
- 2-4 years experience in the field of tech start-ups, consulting, investment banking or venture capital.
- Excellent university degree in economics, engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in working with data and data-driven with strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Very good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Determined, assertive demeanour and strong hands-on mentality. Strong sense of responsibility and a high level of commitment.
% OF HIPERPOOL CANDIDATES INVITED TO INTERVIEW
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED
DAYS TO HIRE
The member completed a BSc in Economics and a Masters in Management before pursuing a career in management consulting.