HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED TO DATE
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors, with the help of a smart-matching technology, were able to identify several members from the Hiperpool community that matched Capveriants requirements and were interested in the role.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Capveriant is a FinTech company in the field of Public Investment Finance. With their online marketplace for public investment/credit financing, they want to bring public sector borrowers and investors together and thus promote digitization in the financial sector and municipal loan procurement.
Capveriant is supported by Deutsche Pfandbriefbank (pbb), one of Europe's leading banks specialising in commercial real estate and public investment.
Contribute to the further development of the Capveriant organization, the Capveriant platform as well as strategic innovations and cooperations. Responsibilities include:
- Support in the further development of the corporate strategy including management and support of strategic projects
- Conception and further development of the service offering of the Capveriant platform, also in cooperation with external service providers
- Support in the analysis and implementation of internationalization projects in the European environment
- Assessment of investment projects and acquisitions
- Preparation of strategic development templates for the management of Capveriant, as well as the Management Board and Supervisory Board of Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG