Kang Yiao Loh
The Hiperpool team identified numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched Charles Schwab's requirements. Several members were shortlisted and invited to interview.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Charles Schwab is a different kind of investment services firm – one that strives to disrupt the status quo of the traditional Wall Street approach on behalf of our clients. Charles Schwab provides a full range of brokerage, banking and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC), and its affiliates offer investment services and products.
Schwab Strategy is a community of internal strategy consultants that serve as a trusted advisor to executives, senior leaders, and business partners by providing thought partnership, strategic analysis, and insights.
- Plan and execute work streams for large, complex projects, as well as take full ownership end-to-end for smaller projects
- Synthesize large quantities of information to generate insights through both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Develop and maintain perspective on strategic implications of key developments in the external environment, industry trends, and competitor actions
- Develop strong relationships across the firm and cultivate the team’s linkages with corporate development, financial planning, investor relations, and the broader strategy community at Schwab
- 2 - 5 years work experience at a top-tier consulting firm (prior experience in financial services a plus)
- Strong financial modelling skills and knowledge of financial/valuation concepts
- Strong interest in financial services