Alex Van Horssen
Enterprise Customer Operations Manager
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors were able to identify and put forward numerous members from the community that were interested in joining Scale. One member made it to the final stage and received an offer shortly after starting the process.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Scale is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Scale accelerates the development of AI applications by helping computer vision teams generate high-quality ground truth data.
Their advanced LiDAR, video, and image annotation APIs allow self-driving, drone, and robotics teams at companies like OpenAI, Lyft, Pinterest, and Airbnb focus on building differentiated models vs. labelling data.
- Manage customer relationships from the executive to the front-line, including planning and executing operational and quarterly business reviews
- Oversee on-boarding and successful implementation for all new accounts
- Develop and manage all aspects of the customer experience, including SLA achievement and account plans
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern
- Strategically identify ways we can make customer success repeatable and solve issues for future customers
- Partner with clients to understand operational issues and advocate for their fixes with Scale engineers
- Work directly with customer's engineering teams, answering questions and addressing issues with use of our API
- 2-6 years of experience in a customer-facing role, with experience in a customer-facing technical program management role in industry or professional services
- A technical background (education or professional experience with CS, Economic, Statistics, Engineering)
- Ability to understand the Scale API and build great relationships with technical customers