Senior Director, Strategy and Innovation
The Hiperpool team spent time understanding the requirements of the role, especially the values of a health-focused fitness brand, like 24 Hour Fitness.
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched their requirements. More than 80% of the members shortlisted by Hiperpool were interviewed.
24Hour Fitness is one of the world's largest and most well-established fitness clubs with over 3.5 million members, 23,000 team members, and more than 430 locations covering across 13 states. We help our members transform their lives every day and our mission is 'To create a healthier, happier world'.
The Senior Director of Strategy & Innovation leads a dedicated team focused on co-leading the 3-4 critical initiatives resulting from the strategic work, identifying and framing new strategic options, sizing and developing action plans to realize value. This role has high visibility across the executive team and works with multiple functions in the organization. This position is a key leader in testing innovative concepts in our 'Concept clubs'.
- Enterprise Analytics & BOD Material Development
- M&A and Strategic Partnerships
- Team Building & Development
- 6+ years of progressive experience in multi-unit retail or consulting settings
- Minimum 4 years of strategy consulting experience at a Top Tier Firm
- Strong analytical toolkit including the ability to develop, run and create output in excel
- Experience in building, leading and developing high performing teams