Strategy & Growth Manager
The Hiperpool team quickly identified numerous members from the Hiperpool community that matched the Canopy Club's requirements.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Canopy Club is looking to create connections, build community, and redefine relevancy for folks as they navigate the second half of their lives. They're doing this through world-class tech-enabled hospitality that fosters real-world human connection and new friendships. It’s a huge market with a real, human need. If they succeed, their members will be more fulfilled, active, and happier through real-world community.
The Strategy & Growth Manager is a key member of Canopy Club’s Founding Team, helping to grow their member base in New York City, while ensuring they're continuously improving the calibre of their community. The ideal candidate is extremely process-driven with a proven track record in sales or other independent, process-heavy roles.
- Prospecting and outreach to new organizations and potential members in and around NYC
- Strong conversion through the complete sales funnel.
- Select in-person tours and sales pitches
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Sales funnel optimization, organization, and management
- Sales pitching and tours
- 2-6 years of sales, management consulting, or investment banking experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams and tasks
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with marketing and sales technologies. Experience with CRM solutions and marketing automation tools, or the ability to quickly get up the learning curve
- Passion for our mission, positioning and brand