Principal, Strategy and Business Operations
Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors, with the help of a smart-matching technology, were able to identify several members from the Hiperpool community that matched Palo Alto’s requirements and were interested in the role. We then presented this shortlist to the hiring manager, who decided to interview a few of the proposed members.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We help address the world's greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.
The Palo Alto Networks Strategy function is a focused team that works on our most mission-critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Tasked with complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. We expect the Principal to work collaboratively with other business functions to drive analysis, independently lead problem-solving, manage stakeholders and uncover value and opportunities for the business.
- Structure and break down complex business problems, develop hypothesis, drive analysis and deliver recommendations in a data-driven manner
- Lead thoughtful and rigorous analysis across large data sets and synthesize insights and opportunities
- Develop and present high-quality recommendation and deliverables (PPT, Word, etc.) for executive level consumption and contribute to associated strategy and execution discussions
- Work collaboratively across a cross-functional set of stakeholders to gather the right information, pressure test your hypothesis, co-create deliverables, accelerate execution and unlock value
- 1-10 years of relevant work experience with at least 1-4 years in management consulting, private equity or top-tier tech strategy or “bizops” functions (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.)
- Tech industry experience a plus