Senior Project Manager, Corporate Development
Switzerland / Liechtenstein
Hilti develops and manufactures systems and services that feature leading-edge technology and provide the construction and energy sectors with outstanding added value.
Hilti is a family-owned company founded in 1941 by Martin Hilti. The company, headquartered in Schaan, Liechtenstein, employs more than 24,000 people and operates in more 120 countries. In 2013, the company took its corporate strategy to the next level with its “Champion 2020” ambition, which is aimed at sustainable value creation through “market leadership” and “differentiation”.
The company was recognized as one of best workplaces on the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list and was ranked as “Great Place to Work” multiple times.
Hilti partnered with Hiperpool in order to find a Sr. Project Manager, Corporate Development to join their headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- Support the leadership team on topics that have significant strategic implications to the company’s future both in the near and long term
- The Corporate Development department is a top-tier team (only former consultants from McKinsey, Bain and BCG), boasts a proven career development program and has an outstanding track record of generating executives and senior managers within the company
- Successful Senior Project Managers will have the opportunity to grow upwards to a P&L role and build an international career
- Managers at McKinsey, Bain or BCG
- Industrial/machinery/construction industry experience a plus
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS PUT FORWARD
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS INTERVIEWED
HIPERPOOL MEMBERS HIRED