Hiperpool Talent Sponsors were able to identify and put forward numerous members from the community that were interested in joining Simple Mills and shared their passion to disrupt the food industry.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
"Simple Mills is a rapidly-growing Chicago-based company at the forefront of the clean food movement. We are transforming centre store grocery aisles with products made from simple, whole food, nutrient-dense ingredients.
In the company’s short history, Simple Mills has become the #1 bestselling natural baking mix, the #1 bestselling natural cracker, and the #2 bestselling natural cookie. The brand today is distributed in 16,000+ grocery stores nationally, including but not limited to Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Meijer, and Albertsons / Safeway.
The company’s mission is to enrich lives and bodies through simple, delicious, real foods. We strive to make healthful choices easy by offering food that tastes great in the moment and nourishes your body for the long-term. We’re here to positively impact the way food is made because we believe in clean, nutritious foods for a greater life. It’s that simple."
As a strategist, consultant, implementer, and right hand to the CEO, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will help with day-to-day management of the team to allow the CEO to focus on growing the business.Role Responsibilities:
- Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming & identifying solutions to challenges
- Own special projects identified with the CEO and leadership team
- Assist CEO with board and investor communication
- Assist CEO with team communication and culture across a 50 – 75 person team
- Support sales and operations functions as key thought partner
- Perform various analyses to support decision making or project rollout. For example, ROI analyses, opportunity analysis, competitive analysis, etc.
- 1-4 years’ experience in management consulting, investment banking, or similar field
- Jack-of-all-trades, with experience in wide-ranging or cross-functional areas, and an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Humility & eagerness to chip in wherever necessary to make the company successful. The range of responsibilities will vary widely from day to day and can range anywhere from grabbing coffee for someone to interfacing with the board of directors.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Strategic thinker, data-driven and analytical in approach to solving problems