Hiperpool’s Talent Sponsors were able to identify numerous members from the Hiperpool community that were interested in working at BPI. Several relevant members were shortlisted, and their profiles shared with the employer. A third of the members shortlisted by Hiperpool were interviewed for the position. One member to date has received an offer and decided to join BPI.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
BPI is a rapidly growing Learning Consulting company. We address European multinational companies’ business challenges building their Corporate Capability. We love solving clients’ problem, creating a real business impact. Our core business is Internal Best Practice Development and our Learning Philosophy is “I do and I understand”. We are looking for talented individuals to strengthen our expert teams in Europe. We are serving, on various projects, in the pharmaceutical, banking & insurance, transportation and logistics sector.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to actively contribute to all phases of the project delivery and to develop excellent professional relationships with your client peer.
- Following the analysis of business problems and challenges of the client you will - together with the client - develop Best Practice solutions.
- Based on the developed Best Practice you will support the client in the implementation of Continuous Learning approach.
- The project delivery will be done primarily at the customer sites. In building trustful client relationships, you should contribute to a supportive project environment, being in a position to catch additional business opportunities.
- 3-5 years of work experience in management consulting in one or more of the following fields: pharmaceutical, financial, telecommunication, banking, logistics
- Top-level University degree and MBA or equivalent degree
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good ability to build trustful relationships with clients on a peer level
- Flexible to travel
- Fluent English and other European language