Strategic Finance Associate
Hiperpool was quickly able to identify numerous candidates who met CareMount Medical's specific requirements around financial planning, analytics and previous exposure to healthcare.
Hiperpool Talent Sponsors and Client Success Managers were active on behalf of members and employers throughout the process, providing support and guidance at every step of the way.
CareMount Medical, PC is the largest independent multi-speciality medical group in New York State, providing medical care of the highest quality to over 640,000 patients in over 45 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties, and New York City.
Founded in 1946, CareMount Medical has grown to over 560 physicians and health experts representing 40 different medical specialities.
The primary goal of the Strategic Finance Associate is to develop financial models for strategic planning and analysis along with dashboards for monitoring financial and operational performance. The Strategic Finance Associate is responsible for integrating disparate data sources and systems into a scalable financial model to forecast and monitor financial performance and inform strategic decisions.
This individual will report to the Director of Strategic Analytics & Development and will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Development and Chief Accounting Officer.
This individual will work closely with Business Services, Accounting, & IT teams to institutionalize best-in-class financial planning & analytics practices, develop scalable financial & performance reports, integrate Mergers & Acquisitions, and improve business performance.
- 2 - 5 years of management consulting or investment banking experience with exposure to healthcare
- Demonstrable experience managing financial planning & analytics workstreams and working with large revenue and cost data sets; transaction/DCF modelling experience a plus
- Knowledge and applied experience in financial analytics and accounting standards
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel; including pivot tables, linked spreadsheets/DBs, lookup formulas, VBA, scenario & sensitivity analysis; proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc.) and data analytics applications (SQL, SAS, R/Stata/SPSS, etc.) is a plus