Portas Consulting is the leading management consultancy dedicated to sport and physical activity.
We are dedicated to maximising the benefits of sport and physical activity for our clients, and through them for society.
Working with governments, sports bodies and corporates, Portas provides independent advice to senior executives on their most critical, urgent and complex challenges on a global level. We combine unrivaled expertise in sport and physical activity with blue chip management consulting credentials.
With offices in London, Dubai and Singapore, our projects are wide and varied, spanning strategy, organisation, governance, project management and implementation. Recent examples include: creating the National Sport and Physical Activity Policy for Mauritius; developing the Mass Participation strategy for Saudi Arabia; devising a market entry strategy for a global ticketing company; designing strategies and operating models for a number of major UK governing bodies; developing an insight-led organisation for a global sports retailer.
As a Project Manager at Portas, you will have the opportunity to work with senior clients in a way that may not be possible at a larger firm and have an accelerated, global career in a rapidly growing business.
- Manage single or multiple project teams to deliver exceptional impact
- Lead team problem-solving and client communications
- Lead client interactions and manage the client relationship on the ground
- Coach and develop team members to become excellent consultants
- Help drive Portas business development on a global basis
- Build and disseminate the firm’s knowledge base
- Lead internal firm-building activities