Altana is building a shared artificial intelligence platform to help governments, financial institutions, corporations, and logistics providers map and manage global flows of commerce, capital, data, and more. We have built the Altana Trade Knowledge Graph, the world’s most comprehensive representation of global commerce activity. This data asset covers more than 40% of cross-border transactions, corporate ownership registries in over 100 countries, the global movements of goods, illicit web activity, and more. Built on this foundation, our proprietary machine learning technologies and products are designed to help customers manage risk, automate otherwise labor-intensive investigations, and better manage cross-border flows.
We aim to deliver on the promise of globalization: integration, broadly-shared prosperity, and security. Our solutions help:
- Nation states to identify illicit commerce including tariff evasion, narcotics trafficking, human trafficking, and counterfeit goods. Today, total proceeds of transnational organized crime are estimated at $6.2 Trillion annually, or nearly 10 percent of the Gross Global Product.
- Financial institutions to unlock financial services to small and medium enterprises in developing nations. Today, there is an estimated $1.5 Trillion trade finance gap, where credit-worthy borrowers cannot access financing for their imports and exports.
- Global enterprises to adapt and manage their supply chains as cross-border flows of goods increase and accelerate dramatically.
Our founding team is comprised of leadership from Panjiva, Inc., a supply chain data science company that was successfully acquired by S&P Global and ranked by Fast Company as one of 2018’s most innovative companies. Our initial investors include Kevin Ryan of AlleyCorp and over ten operating advisors including Alan Bersin, the former Commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency, Lanny Breuer, the former Assistant U.S. Attorney General, and Khoo Boon Hui, the former President of Interpol.
Altana is seeking a Strategic Solutions Manager to deploy our Atlas platform to leading enterprise customers across a range of industries. The Atlas brings together billions of data points under a shared AI platform to create the premier model of the global supply chain. Using the Atlas, Altana helps governments, enterprises, and financial institutions to see across borders, predict and manage supply chain risks, and improve global commerce.
As a power user of the platform and an expert in Altana’s supply chain risk and resilience solution, the Strategist will be responsible for managing enterprise customer deployments, gathering feedback, proposing new use cases, and ultimately ensuring that customers achieve maximum value from the Atlas.
- Manage successful customer deployments and technical work streams from end-to-end, with the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliver on-time, and communicate effectively internally and with customers
- Become a power-user of the Atlas platform, support customers in rapidly achieving value from the solution, and identify new use cases to address customer pain points
- Oversee the specification and development of new or expanded solutions, involving deep collaboration with (and/or oversight of) Altana data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers
- Deeply understand the supply chain risk domain, Altana’s technology, and our customer base--and demonstrate effective communication and writing skills with respect to each
- Lead and support related marketing and business development activities for new solutions, including market assessments, customer segmentation, sales and sales engineering, and marketing collateral development
- Perform and oversee relevant qualitative and quantitative assessments to support product development and customer deployments
- Leads firm-building activities (eg, recruiting, knowledge building / domain expertise development, etc.)