PYC Therapeutics (ASX: PYC) is a development-stage biotechnology company pioneering a new generation of RNA therapeutics that utilize Cell-Penetrating Peptides (CPPs), a revolutionary delivery technology designed to overcome the major challenges of current gene-based therapies.
PYC believes its CPP technology provides safer, more effective access for a wide range of potent and precise drug cargoes to the highest value drug targets that exist inside cells. The Company is leveraging its leading-edge science to develop a pipeline of novel therapies with an initial focus on inherited eye diseases for which it has unveiled three preclinical stage assets. PYC’s discovery and laboratory operations are located in Australia and the Company recently launched an expansion into the U.S. for its preclinical, clinical, regulatory and business development operations.
PYC’s Director, Business and Corporate Development’s core role is to be a key leader in PYC’s Business Development and Corporate Development activities. This includes supporting the development and execution of PYC’s corporate strategy, competitive assessments of PYC’s and other technology, commercial planning for PYC’s assets, supporting PYC’s IP portfolio strategy, and early commercial consideration of our drug development pipeline.
The role will work closely with all PYC’s leadership, from Discovery, Drug Development, to Finance and Legal across both out US and Australian Operations.
- Search and evaluation function of competitive and complementary technologies to PYC’s platform and drug development process
- Work closely with other functional leads to become a SME in required areas, including potential a select disease area or treatment modality.
- Stay abreast of key development in PYC’s modalities and disease areas by attending major conferences tracking key players and KOLs.
- Produce materials and models to support in BD decision making.
- Produce materials and models to support in Corporate development decisions making.
- Support the early commercial considerations for PYC’s assets and platforms including supporting the early commercial development of select programs.
- Become an active thought leader within the PYC leadership team, especially in major areas of focus for PYC’s corporate and scientific strategy.