Founded in 1986 in Queens, New York, Sabra Dipping Company is a leader in the refrigerated dips and spreads category and producer of America's top-selling hummus. Sabra's award-winning products offer consumers fresh new ways of eating and connecting and include a variety of flavors of hummus and a wide range of refrigerated dips and spreads including salsa, guacamole and Greek yogurt dip. Sabra Dipping Company was formed as a U.S./Canadian joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo. The joint venture draws on the expertise of both Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, and Strauss Group to continue building this growing business. Sabra’s core values are to be passionate, open, trusting, caring and daring.
The Strategy Director is a critically important role that requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, strong business sense, coupled with superb analytical, problem solving and communication skills. This is a highly demanding, strategic and facilitative role that enables the CEO to work most effectively with key internal and external stakeholders. The Strategy Director is an integral member of the Office of the CEO and will be driving strategy formulation, corporate annual strategic review and strategy execution. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build their career within a growing, entrepreneurial CPG company undergoing a massive transformation. Gaining critical experience, broad business acumen and organizational perspective under the CEO, this role can prepare motivated candidates for management roles across various functions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Hands on management of strategy formulation and company’s annual strategic review.
- Orchestrate overall strategy execution function.
- Assist CEO and the Executive Committee (ExComm) to set the agendas and develop all materials for Board of Director Meetings.
- Develop the agenda and preparation for the ExComm Meetings, ensuring that meeting objectives are realistic, preparation is appropriate, and the CEO is well prepared.
- Operate CEO and ExComm follow up mechanism.
- Oversee and manage strategic opportunities and special projects on behalf of the CEO that drive company strategy and performance.
- Prepare analysis of key business trends, strategies, business case and other strategic presentations for the CEO for internal and external use.
- Partner with internal communications to develop draft communications on behalf of CEO as needed.