Founded in 2000, Efficio is the world’s largest procurement consultancy, operating across 11 offices in Europe, North America and the Middle East. There are currently roughly 450 employees globally, with exciting plans for further rapid growth.
Efficio are a truly international organisation with over 30 languages spoken and they recognise the proven benefits of a diverse team. The firm places a high value on its employees and offers fantastic learning and development opportunities to encourage and facilitate career progression. While client work may take you away from the office during the week, consultants usually return to their home office on Fridays to attend training and catch up with colleagues (restrictions allowing).
At Efficio you will find a collaborative, supportive culture where performance is recognised, and success is celebrated. You will be supported to continually develop your skills and expertise through a comprehensive development programme including formal training (Efficio Academy), on-the-job training and mentoring from experienced consultants and Efficio executives.
Given the sustained growth of the firm, Efficio are looking to hire across various levels ranging from Consultant (I, II) to Senior Consultant. You will be based at one of their offices in Europe, North America or MENA, but may be required to be on client site up to four days a week, depending on project needs. Flexibility to travel is essential as a result of this.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven individual to take their consulting career to the next level.Key Responsibilities
- As a Consultant (I, II) you will be accountable to a more senior consultant and be responsible for supporting on the delivery of multiple high profile projects
- As a Senior Consultant you will be required to lead specific workstreams on a range of consulting projects and mentor more junior team members on key projects
- Manage the collection and analysis of client data, contributing to the development of recommendations and solutions
- Plan and implement agreed strategies, ensuring targeted outcomes are achieved
- Provide support and guidance to Efficio Business Analysts (Junior Consultants) on projects, ensuring Efficio methodologies and processes are followed
- Manage key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging your institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies
- As a Consultant (I, II) you will need 2-4 years experience in either management consulting or industry
- As a Senior Consultant you will need 4-6 years experience in management consulting with proven project experience in procurement and supply chain
- Strong engineering, STEM or business degree from a top tier school
- Fluency in another European language (in addition to English) or Arabic is highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel (if required)
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint