FINEXITY is Europe's first and leading platform for digital real asset investments. The company was founded in 2018 and today consists of more than 35 clever and innovative minds. FINEXITY enables private investors to invest in selected assets such as real estate, art, fine wine, diamonds or vintage cars.
Investors can easily participate 100% digitally from 500 euros and, like owners, benefit from the development in value and income from their investments. The digital shares can be traded on the FINEXITY secondary market at any time, giving established assets a completely new form of flexibility. The company is supported by a number of successful business angels and VCs.
As a Head of Business Development you will sound out questions about our entrepreneurial, strategic and product-specific orientation and thus drive the further development of our business.
As a leader, you mostly work with the board of directors and are the most important link to the individual departments.
- You are a driving force and sparring partner for our departments and support them in structuring and setting up projects or more complex transformation projects.
- You will accompany all projects strategically as well as operationally until the end.
- You define and design our project management methodology / standards with the team and introduce or maintain them in the organization.
- Through uniform documentation and reporting, they ensure transparency about the status of various projects and discuss this with the relevant executives.
- They promote the exchange of best practice between different projects and provide standardized project management tools. In addition, you will train the employees involved in our project management approach and the corresponding tools.
- Through management reports and presentations of results, you create transparency on the status of various projects and develop, present and discuss recommendations for action with our managers. You design and develop our project management approach together with the team on an ongoing basis.
- You will have 3-5 years consulting and/or project management experience (ideally with a focus across financial services)
- You will have completed a degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable training.
- You have proven experience in structuring and managing complex technical and / or organizational project and transformation projects, ideally in the financial sector.
- You have broad methodological skills in classic and agile project management and can inspire and train others in this.
- You have a pronounced analytical and cross-departmental thinking and are characterized by independence and proactivity.
- In addition to communication skills appropriate to the addressee, you have a high level of teamwork and agility.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.