Sector Alarm is a fast-growing and one of Europe’s leading safety providers.
We are an alarm company with close to 550.000 alarms installed in homes and businesses across Europe.
We supply state of the art solutions when it comes to security and provide high quality and user-friendly products.
We are constantly developing our alarm products, services and Alarm Receiving Centres to give our customers the best and fastest service imaginable.
As of July 2019, Sector Alarm is a KKR portfolio company.
Sales is at the very core of Sector Alarm. With a salesforce spanning 7 countries and over 500 sales representatives all improvements to Sales can have a huge impact on the company. To support our continuous growth, we are looking to strengthen our team with a ‘Sales Strategy Director’. This role will report to the Head of Sales.
The main responsibilities of the role can be split across the areas outlined below.
GO TO MARKET MODEL
- At the highest level this position will be in charge of reviewing and proposing changes to the way Sector Alarm’s sales force spends its time (500+ people). This includes:
- Developing the daily and weekly schedule for reps and their managers – answering the question “what should reps do and when should they do it?”
- Improving the current approach to territory design and management
- Monitoring and improve the framework used to allocate sales leads
- Build and continuously improve performance reports around key sales metrics
- Cascade measures and objectives to front line (Sales rep, Sales Manager, Head of Sales)
- Review cadence
- Set consistent review process at every level, with clear action plans and mid term objectives
- Driving complex analysis to understand how sales activities are being performed and opportunities for improvement
SALES PROCESSES/ HIGHWAYS
- Given the size of Sector Alarm’s salesforce, and the high volume of new reps onboarded each year, the company relies on clearly defined, easy to follow and proven sales processes - referred to internally as “highways”. This position will help shape the evolution of these highways by:
- Overseeing pilots for any changes to sales highways
- Codifying and helping to coordinate implementation of highways across countries
- Sector Alarm has recently rolled one of the newest field sales CRM systems in the market (Sales Rabbit). Together with colleagues in Nordics this position will support National sales organizations including expanding markets to harness the full potential of Sales Rabbit, and other sales tools:
- Using sales tools to pass useful information and recommendations to the sales force on how to maximize results (e.g. areas to target, sales materials, digital customer onboarding etc.)