TurningPoint Healthcare Solutions supports health plans to improve the safety, quality and value of their members’ care. Our solutions consistently enable significant reductions in the cost of member care for surgical procedures and implantable devices, while also producing better outcomes. TurningPoint manages nearly a billion dollars of healthcare charges annually with proven and effective results.
The implantable device industry has grown rapidly with health plans having few controls and little transparency to manage their costs. Expenses have increased over 100% in the past ten years, while recalls with serious adverse events have increased 900%+ over the same time period. Payment integrity and utilization challenges continue to rise, while physicians have limited understanding of device costs and few tools available to support savings and quality.
Our solutions work collaboratively with providers to create transparency and align incentives to drive high quality, cost effective patient care. We enable enhanced utilization controls, clinical best practices to reduce complications, site of service optimization, implant cost containment, network and contracting support, payment integrity, and enhanced analytics to improve the value of health care. TurningPoint does the legwork to drive policies, controls, value identification, as well as provider education and support.
TurningPoint is seeking an innovative and collaborative Director of Product to join its growing Product team. In this role, you will work across the organization in collaboration with sales, operations, IT, and talent/people operations to deliver TurningPoint products that span the continuum of patient care. This individual will spearhead efforts to expand our product suite by way of both new product offerings and expansion opportunities with a variety of clients.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Delivery, the director of product will be responsible for defining, planning for, and executing on new product offerings in close collaboration with TurningPoint’s customers. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track-record of combining analytical rigor and insight with the execution and communication skills necessary to get the job done. Healthcare experience (particularly payor-side) is a plus but not required.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON:
- Help write the story of TurningPoint’s future by defining, building, and delivering new products that improve patient outcomes and lower the overall cost of care to include digital health and telehealth products
- Develop and deliver products that help to make value-based healthcare a reality
- M&A: Assist in identification and evaluation of strategic acquisition targets that complement our portfolio of products and help to lead post-acquisition integration efforts
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams across the organization from delivering on their goals
- Drive accountability on projects and partner with our customers to ensure on-time delivery and maximum return on investment
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in management or healthcare consulting, corporate strategy, or healthcare investment banking/finance
- Strong analytical skills with process-oriented ability to execute
- Ability to navigate an increasingly complex, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple workstreams
- Role is fully remote with moderate amount of travel (approximately 4-6 times/year)
- MBA or other advanced degree a bonus, but not required